Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Being Om

Last year, my daughter, partner and I picked up our lives in Newfoundland, Canada and plunked them into Singapore.  It was a full year of adventure.  It was fun.  It was exciting.  It was full of life and learning.  We traveled.  We explored.  We loved.  Now we are back by choice.  We are home.  With a baby.

We chose to come home.  There are those that choose to leave and never come back (traveling is addictive!).  There are those that choose to stay and never leave.  And there's everything in between.  I left one time before and thought I'd never return.  I did.  This time I knew I'd return.  I've gained a bit of om over the years and I've grown to love this wonderful province in this amazing country.

This blog will be about being home after living overseas and a little about going om (my favorite cafe in Singapore is called Going Om - I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence;).  I have no doubt it will evolve as I do.  I hope you enjoy.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment